• GATHERING: consistently gathering with the Church to celebrate Jesus and encounter Biblical teaching. (Acts 2:42, Hebrews 10:25)
• COMMUNITY: building authentic relationships of encouragement and accountability with other followers of Jesus. (Acts 2:44, 1 Corinthians 12:12)
• SERVING: developing a servant’s heart that looks to always meet the needs of others. (Matthew 20:28, 1 Peter 4:10)
• PRAYER: maintaining a continuous conversation with God. (1 Thessalonians 5:17, James 5:16)
• GOD’S WORD: spending consistent time reading the Bible and applying its Truth.(Acts 2:42, 2 Timothy 3:16)
• SHARING THEIR STORY: creating conversations about what God has done and is doing in his/her life. (Acts 1:8, 1 Peter 3:15)
• WISDOM: seeking God’s will in all decisions. (Proverbs 8:11, James 1:5)
• GENEROSITY: developing a growing generosity with resources and finances.(Proverbs 3:9, 2 Corinthians 9:7)
• INTEGRITY: striving to develop a reputation that honors God. (Matthew 5:16, Ephesians 4:1-3)
• INFLUENCE: maximizing influence to point others to Jesus. (Deuteronomy 4:9, 1 Peter 3:16)
Victory Church believes that spiritual growth happens when a believer takes responsibility for his or her personal relationship with God.
This list as a whole can be intimidating and seem overwhelming. If you are desiring to grow in your relationship with Jesus, your next step may be to choose one of these values to begin putting into action for the first time. If you feel stuck or anxious about how to take that next step, Life Groups are a great environment to talk about those questions and concerns.
Take a few minutes to fill out the Spiritual Gifts and Personality Profile forms. This will help you discover what your gifts are and how to best use them.